As much as I can’t believe 2017 is already coming to an end, I am ready to face 2018 and check off more bucket list items. It has been an amazing year and I can’t help but feel blessed every day that I am able to wake up and do the things I love. I will make a separate post for this year’s highlights but for now, I have listed my top 10 travel destinations for 2018 (in no particular order). It might be too ambitious but who knows?
- See the majestic falls of Havasupai
- A magical morning in Cappadocia watching hot air balloons
- Go to at least one European country – as you know, we snagged a good deal during Cyber Monday for Barcelona flights, so Spain and Portugal, here we come! (Feel free to drop any blog posts you have. I’d love to read them for recs)
- Glamping in the Sahara Desert
- Twirl around every corner in Santorini
- Stay at my own private villa in Bali
- Be a mermaid in Phuket
- Explore Banff National Park (and see Lake Louise when it is not frozen)
- Glamping in an airstream inside Joshua Tree National Park
- And another magical morning watching hot air balloons in Myanmar won’t hurt, right?
I get asked a lot how do I travel and I always say, I just do it. It’s so easy to find so many reasons to put it off, but guess what? Most of the time you end up not doing it. You will never be “not too busy” to do it so book that ticket without any reservation! That’s what I always do. And next thing I know, I’m in the airport catching my flight to my next destination.
“A lot of people think travel is for the rich, the famous, or the lucky. But really, it’s for the people who want it bad enough to adapt their lifestyle to have it.”